Pages

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Live, Laugh, Love


Hello everyone....hope you are having a great weekend!!! I have been playing around in my craft room most of the day...I had some projects to finish and I just had to make a card for the Reverse Confetti's July SFYTT #2!! I used the feather and sentiment from Paper Pretties....the feathers were stamped with Poppy Red, Pool Party, and Pink Pirouette, cutout, and adhered with foam dots. The papers are from Basic Grey's PB&J and the ribbon, sewing, distressing, and a few sequins finish it off.  I picked colors from the background paper...a little different but the kinda grow on ya...LOL!!!!


Thanks for dropping by...have a wonderful day!!!!

9 comments:

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Joan love the card! beautiful!

Tammy said...

Wow, beautiful card Joan! Love the gorgeous feathers!

Linda Palmer said...

Gorgeous card Joan. Always love what you do and your wonderful imagination.

Lynn McAuley said...

Awesome work with this gorgeous feathers!! Fabulous distressed and stitched layer!!

Anne Temple said...

Wonderful card. Love the feathers and your design is great.

Becky said...

What a great card Joan. I love those feathers.

Anonymous said...

Joan this is so gorgeous !! & the way you coordinated w/the DP couldn't be any better!!! I still haven't used this stamp set & I'm completely obsessed with peacocks... Shame on me... I need to get it out!!
Btw -- love the stitching, too!!!
~~Nicole~~

Dianne said...

Hello dear Joan, I'm so behind getting around to visit, this is a gorgeous card, love the distressing, the sewing, the feathers are fabulous, it's a gorgeous make , thanks for sharing....

Jen del Muro said...

So pretty! Love your design style! Hugs-Jen