Pages

Sunday, September 28, 2008

I've Been Taged Two More Times!

I've been tagged two more times, once by Vicky Gould and once by Laurie Wilson . I guess it's ok to combine them....hope I don't have to think of 14 things about myself!!

Here are the rules:

1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. I wear old t-shirts and sweat pants to bed....I'm not a real fan of slinky night wear!
2. I need to loose 20 pounds...yikes!!
3. I eat too much chocolate to loose 20 pounds!
4. I can't type...I have to look at the keys
5. I can't spell...always use a dictionary!
6. I am a stamp collector...can't get enough of those little rubber things!!
7. I can't stamp without making a mess...I mean a REAL mess!!
8. My idea of a good time is to curl up on the couch with my DH with a big bowl of popcorn and watch a good movie.
9. I'm going to Round Top next weekend...it's a whole weekend and several towns full of antiques. They tent off several acres in several towns and you just go from place to place. They hold it twice a year...it takes 6 months to recover, for sure!!
10. I love Italian food!!!

Ok, that's all folks!!! Now I have to tag 7 people...oh, boy!!
1. Jenn Balcer
2. Jerri Jimenez
3. Holly Brown
4. Danita
5. Cindy Lawrence
6. Christine Okken
7. Lydia Fielder

4 comments:

Julia Aston said...

Fun things to know about you Joan! I'm with you on the night wear!! and I'm so jealous that you can go to Round Top!! I've read about it!! have a super time!!

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

Cool facts!! Love your choice in nightwear..Where is Round Top??? I know where Round Rock is? Have fun antiquing girl!

Beverly said...

Well.. I guess that makes you the TAG QUEEN - LOL! I do love what you share about yourself.. altho we've never met in person, I sorta feel like we could just start jawin' at each other like we've been life-long friends...
Have fun at Round Top.. Unlike Julia, I have no idea what it is... you'll have to take pics and share it with us on your blog!

Lydia Fiedler said...

Hee hee - how fun!!!

Yours cracked me up - check my blog for my answers.

We went to Round Top for a 4th of July thing when I was little and that's all I know of it!

How come you didn't confess to the topless stamping??

:)