Pages

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Inspiration Challenge

Good morning everyone!!! It's a beautiful day here in Central Texas....Fall is in the air!!
The Inspiration challenge on Splitcoast today features some beautiful Mondo Dishes by Rosanna, Inc. When I saw the dishes, I immediately thought of this gorgeous paper by Kaiser Scrapbook.
The Lockhart stamp from Ellen Hutson, LLC was stamped with Memento Brown ink onto Whisper White cs and colored with Copic Markers. The image was layered onto Bashful Blue, Yoyo Yellow, and More Mustard cs and attached to the back layers with dimensionals. Rhinestones, Primas, paper leaf, and Blue Bayou ribbon finish it off. TFL and have a great day!!!

Oh, BTW, I will be attending the Michelle Zindorf seminar in Austin today...I am sooo excited!!! I will upload the projects tomorrow.

1 comment:

Julia Aston said...

The blue and orange go so well together on this lovely fall card! I love the leaves tucked in behind the flowers!