Pages

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Fall's Bounty


I made this card for the Featured Stamper challenge on Splitcoaststampers. The Featured Stamper today was Liz (LazyLizard), one of my Texas SCS friends! Liz and her family survived Ike, however, they were without electricity yesterday and today. Hopefully their services will be up and running soon! Liz has quite a gallery...full of gorgeous cards!! It took me over an hour last night to go through her awesome gallery...sooo many wonderful cards to choose from!! I finally decided to case this one: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/624707?cat=500&ppuser=7104. I kept the long card design, colors, and the fall theme with the leaves. I changed the stamp, ribbon, paper, and sentiment. The image was stamped on shimmery vanila cardstock with Memento Brown and colored with Copic Markers. The image was matted with Ruby Red and True Thyme and layered on the Stampin Up! designer paper with dimensionals. I used hardware from We R Memory Keepers and ribbon and leaf brads from Michael's. Have a wonderful night and see you tomorrow!

3 comments:

Beverly said...

I love this long and lean card! Your coloring is fantastic as usual! I don't know where you were in relation to Ike, but seeing how it was a big a TX.. I hope you are ok. We have family in Houston and La Porte.... sooo scary!
Hugs...

Chrissy D said...

Ohhh this is stunning! Love this image! You did an amazing job cologin this! Fall is my favorite time of year. TFS!

Julia Aston said...

Super job on this LOOOOONG card Joan! I love the line of vegies - wonderful fall card!