Pages

Friday, January 22, 2016

Light Up My Life


Hello everyone!!! I hope all of you in the path of the big storm are safe and hunkered down with lots of food, water, warm clothes, and an alternate form of heat just in case the power goes out!! I can't imagine expecting 12 - 24 inches of snow...yikes!!! Take care and know we are all thinking about you!! Anyway...

I have been playing around with white embossing on colored cardstock and this is what I came up with. 

The lamps from the Taylored Expressions Light Up My Life Stamp and Die Combo were all stamped on Sprinkles cardstock with Versamark and embossed with white embossing powder. They were then cutout with the coordinating dies and popped up with foam tape on the Sprinkles background that was embossed with the Swiss Hearts Embossing Folder


The Scallop Border Die was used to cut the scallop out of Salt Water Taffy cardstock. The Layering Doily - Medium die was used to cutout the heart scallop which was adhered under the scallop. The sentiment which was also embossed with white ep is from the same set and the silver twine finishes it off. 

Thanks for stopping by...have a great day!!



Supply List:
Taylored Expressions Stamps: Light Up My Life Stamp and Die Combo
Paper:  Salt Water Taffy, Sprinkles, Sugar Cube (TE)
Ink: Versamark
Accessories: White Embossing Powder (Zing), Swis Hearts Embossing Folder (TE), Metallic Twine - Silver (TE)
Taylored Expressions Dies: Layering Doily - Medium, Small Scallop Border




3 comments:

Alina said...

I love it, Joan!

Becky said...

How cute! These lamps remind me of my grandmothers house. :)

Shelly Schmidt said...

Oh I love this card- what a fun set of dies and a great sentiment too!