Pages

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Winners!!

Let the trumpets chorus! I have “winners” to announce!
The Rubbernecker April Release Blog Hop Winners are:

from Karen’s blog: “Holly said…
“How soft and pretty - love this sweet pink card! That ribbon treatment is awesome!"

AND

from Julia’s blog: "leslie said…
“I am always amazed at the beauty and creativity of your cards. I am going to give this card a try….it is simple but lovely. Thanks for the inspiration and sharing”

CONGRATULATIONS to Holly and to Leslie! You have each won your choice of one of the new release collections from Rubbernecker Stamps! Please go to Bev's blog for contact information.


1 comment:

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Would that be YOUR holly by any chance??? I wish I could see your RED roses blooming. We are about 2 months behind!!