Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

We Are Going to the Dogs!!

Hello everyone!! I finally got my card finished for the Color Challenge on Splitcoast: Blushing Bride, Marine Mist, and Always Artichoke.
This is also for da Mudder's Teapot Tuesday Challenge to bring the dogs!! It seems there is going to be a race in Raleigh so we need lots of dogs...racing dogs, dogs that can drive, dogs that can high five!! Most of all we need dogs that are furry, in a hurry, dogs that are fast and dogs that can last!!!
I used the Mojo Monday Sketch for the layout and the sweet little Hero Arts Newton stamp. Newton was stamped 5 times, colored a little with copics, cutout and attached with dimensionals. The scalloped edgs, buttons, and fiber finish it off. Pretty easy but lots of fun!!

This is also for a few other challenges:
1. Paper Playtime - variety: several of something
2. Southern Girls Challenge - anything goes
3. Stamp Something - something with spots and strips
4. Bah! Humbug - favorite medium - stamping and copics!

This is short and sweet this morning...my computer caught a virus yesterday so we are off to the repair ship...sure am glad I have the laptop as a back up!!!

Thanks for stopping by....have a great day!!!

22 comments:

Jodi Collins said...

LOVE this Joan! Those puppies are totally ADORABLE and I LOVE the layout and papers!!!

Simply Pam said...

I love your card! The puppies are just too cute for words! Thanks for participating in the Paper Playtime Challenge. Again, love it! :)

Pam
simply-pam.blogspot.com

Janis Lewis said...

Yeah! I love it! Thanks for playing in paper with us this week at Paper Playtime! :) Janis

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

I just love this card of the cute puppies all ina tangle!! Their pink tongues are so cute! Great job, my friend!

Crystal said...

OH MY GOODNESS HOW CUUUTTEEE!!!!!! LOVE this!

Maria Matter said...

eek! hope you get your 'puter sorted out inexpensively!

adorable card Joan, love all the friendly pups!!!
hugs & blessings!

Trina said...

Cute!

The Paper Parade said...

So SO cute!! Love all the dogs and how you stacked them up on each other :) Great idea!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Joan, this is something! You nailed every challenge, and that is no easy feat, my friend. Your card is the cutest ever; the colors and design are amazing! What beautiful work. Thanks so much for sharing!

Carol said...

I LOVE your card,the puppies are so cool,Thanks for joing us at southern girls very first challange,you are our 100th entry im blown away.thanks

Becky said...

Fabulous card, I just love all these dogs..

Paper Lady said...

Super cute! Love the dogs.

Denise Marzec said...

Oh how cuuuuuuuute! Love the pile of puppies!!

Tammy said...

Wow, I love it. Too cute!

Mary Marsh said...

this is sooo cute joan-love the doggie images-great work on all 3 challenges-especially the color challenge-you worked those colors so well

JulieA said...

Awwww, what cute puppies! Love the way you added color to their jowls and tongues. Too cute!

merniebug said...

Oh Joan, this is so cute, so sweet, and way too much fun. Since it so me, I hope you won't mind if I create my versio of it. Gotta love those doggies. Hugs, Mel

Michelle Singer said...

What a cute card. I may have to case this one day if you don't mind.Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls this challenge.
Hugz,
Michelle

Rose said...

This card is absolutely ADORABLE!

Stacy Morgan said...

bawhahaha Now this is too cute. Sorry about the computer sounds like it went to the dogs. Been there and done that one. ugh... Wishing you luck.

Olena said...

Very nice card! Love it! Olena

karenw said...

Too cute, the multiple dogs work so well together and the colours are perfect. thanks for playing with us at SGC.