Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Playing With Felt



Hello everyone!! I have been playing around with some Taylored Expressions felt and this is what I came up with....a Thinking of You card for my sweet friend, Kay!! She has been going through a lot lately and I just wanted her to know that we were thinking of her!!


I used several TE flower dies to cut the flowers...have you checked out the TE felt?? It's sooo thick and soft and the TE dies cut it perfectly!!


After the pieces were cut, I played around with the design....



I used 4 different colors: Carrot, Caribbean, Peach, and Split Pea..glue was used to adhere the felt pieces together and a combo of glue and foam dots was used to adhere the leaves and flowers to the card.


The sentiment from the Simply Stamped  - Zinnias stamp set was stamped on the Sugar Cube cardstock that was cutout with the Stitched Rectangle Stacklets die and the twine finishes it off.


Thanks for stopping by...have a great day!!!


Supply List:
Taylored Expressions Stamps: Simply Stamped - Zinnias
Paper: Sugar Cube (TE), Summer Bliss 6x6 paper pad (Echo Park)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
Accessories: TE Felt: Caribbean, Peach, Carrot, Split Pea, Twine (The Twinery)
Taylored Expressions Dies: Stitched Rectangle Stacklets, Bloom Where You're Planted, Bloomers 1, Bloomers 2, Happily Ever After Dies

2 comments:

Jean said...

This is lovely. Your colors are fantastic. And now I need that Zinnia stamp set for that sentiment!

Lisa H. said...

oh wow! I love this. that felt is gorgeous. Love how you used the colors.