Pages

Sunday, March 31, 2013

It's a Moxie Fab Weekend!!!


Hello everyone!!! Hope you are having a great week end so far!! I finally cleaned my stamp room and found lots of goodies that I forgot I had....I guess it pays to clean once in a while...LOL. I actually found my Washi Tape so I could make a card for The Moxie Fab World's Washi Tape Challenge....Woot!!!! The deadline is tomorrow so I cut that one kinda close!!

The Washi Tape was added to the two sides and the ends were weaved together in the corner. I used stamps from The Craft's Meow called Flower Garden....the stems were stamped with Basic Gray and the flowers were stamped with Summer Sun and Marigold Morning. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink's Communique Curves Sentiments Mini Stamp Set and the twine finishes it off.

This is also for a few other challenges:
1. My Creative Moments - Springtime
2. The Brown Sugar Challenge - Flowers
3. Addicted to CAS - Spring
4. Chocolate, Coffee, and Cards Challenge - Bring on Spring

Thanks for stopping by....I hope you have a wonderful Easter Sunday!!!!


13 comments:

Doreen said...

Beautiful Joan....gorgeous design and colours.

Happy Easter.xxx

Chriss Blagrave said...

Love this Joan! What a great use for the washi tapes and the tulip images seem so very perfect. Love the grey and yellow, so cheerful and Springy.
Happy Easter to you and your family!

Dawn Easton said...

Oh this is fabulous, Joan! Love those popped up flowers and your use of the washi tape! Thanks for the reminder that I have some....lol

Hope you have a wonderful Easter!

Kimberly S said...

Gorgeous card Joan. Love the flowers, and the matching washi colors are perfect! :) Hope you're having a happy Easter! hugs, Kimberly

Taheerah said...

Love this Joan - great mix of washi tapes and they so well with your image!

Karen Davis said...

This card is gorgeous.
Such a wonderful take on the challenge.

Helen F. said...

Love the washi tape and this design, Joan. Pretty color combo too :)

Michelle said...

The washi tape looks beautiful, joan! Love the color combo too!

Tammy said...

I love, love yellow and gray together! Your card is absolutely fantastic!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Joan! Thanks for linking this up to the Washi Tape Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

jimlynn said...

Oh, I LOVE it!!!! Great design and such pretty flowers.
Lynn

Anne Temple said...

Love this spring card and your Washi tape treatment is perfect.

Paula Laird said...

Love these colors together. Great layout, too!