Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween Fun!!

Good morning everyone....hope you had a fun evening yesterday with all the goblins!! We had a blast!!! Again this year we had well over 250 visiters to our haunted front yard  extravganza!!! The scarey little girl above is my DGD Mackenzie....yikes!!
Here is Egore with a tasty little treat on his tray....
George hung lots of scary, screaming ghouls in the trees....most of them either swung back and forth or up and down and note the huge spider web in the tree!!! George also hung a huge black hairy spider just to the right of this picture and when an adult stood under it he would slowly drop it down....that was really creepy especially in the dark!!  He is sooo bad!!!
Slithering creepy crawler!!!
This huge spider was covered in lights and looks pretty awesome after dark!!
This is Clyde in the coffin....
Scary Mary slinking in the ivy....
The Grim Reaper.....
Horrible Hank.....he would talk to people as they walked by....pretty unnerving!!!
This is the graveyard...the middle ghoul would pop up when someone got close....we heard lots of screams from this side of the yard!!
This is Gag a Maget Margaret...she didn't do anything but look unly!!

Just as it turned dark and we turned on all the lights, my camera died....go figure!! Anyway...I did take some pictures with another camera but I won't be able to download them till tomorrow. Maybe later on in the week I can show you some pictures with lights!!

Thanks for stopping by...I have been working like crazy on my church craft sale projects....I will show you
some of them tomorrow...have a great day!!!

17 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

How totally awesome, Joan!!! 250 kids...wow! That's a LOT! LOL! Your house is sure to be a hit each year!

Michelle said...

That is awesome Joan! I love Halloween it is my favorite time of year out of them all...this look fabulous!

Kathy and Lucky said...

Wow, your place looks great and I am sure everyone had a great time!

Sasha said...

WOW!! Your hard work paid off, Joan. Your front yard looks amazingly spooktacular!! Great work by you and DH and so pleased that you had so many visitors to view:)

Francie G. said...

Wow! Amazing halloween decorations! I'm sure all your visitors had a blast! Ummmmm, I don't do spiders. I would have to bring my can of bug spray! lol Thanks for sharing, Joan!

Carole of Brum said...

Oh amazing! This looks brilliant, Joan, so much fun and veeeeerrrry spooky. When I saw the big hairy spider in your photo yesterday, I wondered what George would do with it, and when I saw it today it so gave me the creeps, honestly I have shivers down my spine now. Love the idea of Horrible Hank speaking to people when they went past, and of course the corpse sitting up and making people scream. What a blast! George is so mischievious, lol. Glad you had fun. CoB

Linda Palmer said...

AWesome!! I know you had a blast. Great decorations and so much spook fun.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!! I think she may need to see a dentist soon!! LOL!! What really fun photos!! This takes me back to my childhood fun!! :) Thanks for sharing!! HUGS

jimlynn said...

Now talk about FUN!!! WOW! A lot of work I'm sure but so much fun.
Lynn

Tammy said...

Oh wow Joan, looks like incredible fun!! Wish I could have stopped by to see it in person.

Rae said...

Scary, scary, scary! Glad you all had fun!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun!! Such awesome pictures. Halloween was affected by the snow storm and the lack of electric in so many areas here.
hugs,
Chris

Shirley said...

OMGosh! What fun!! TFS How you do it all is amazing!!!

Annette Allen said...

wow that looks like lots of fun..

dpkennedy said...

Love it! This looks like so much fun!

Wanda Cullen said...

Wow, what incredible decorations! I would have totally freaked out if that big spider had dropped down on me! Ickkk!

Unknown said...

I haven't been visiting in cyberland lately, not like me I know, and I see you and your hubby have been busy. Love his Halloween yard. I have so enjoyed your bag and card sets too!!!