Pages

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Exciting News!!!




I have some exciting new to share with you!!!! I was invited by Gina K. to participate in Stamp TV's Center Stage Spotlight team for the month of January......Whoohoo!!!! What an honor and I am thrilled to share it with Betty Neville and Jen Charboneau (Miss Boo on SCS). Here is the link to the announcement on Stamp TV. We have lots planned for this month so stay tuned...the new stamps are awesome!!!



I made this Valentine treat box for my DH's Valentine gift. I know it's a little early...I just hope I don't forget where I hide it...lol!!!
This is also for two challenges on stamp TV....the Monday Color Challenge to use pink and brown and the Anything Other Than a Card challenge to wrap something with ribbon and use a circle sentiment, image, or flower in the center.
The dove image from Elegant Post was stamped with Memento Rich Cocoa onto vanilla cs and dusted with glitter. The round tin was covered with My Minds Eye dp and the lid was wrapped with ribbon.



The image was layered on a brown silk flower and a large flower die cut from the My Minds Eye paper kit. Pearls add the finishing touch.
Thanks for visiting today....hope you have a wonderful and safe New Years!!

22 comments:

Crystal said...

Congrats Joan that is FANTASTIC NEWS!!!! WOOOHOOOOO sooo well deserved sweetie!!!!! I love your box for your hubby how you did the top looks GREAT!!!! He will sure and love this, don't misplace it lol!!! Hugs!

Tricia T said...

Congratulations, Joan!! What a wonderful honor!!! Enjoy your free stamps!!!!

Kimberly S said...

What a gorgeous treat box Joan! Congrats on you fabulous news!! :)

Stacy Morgan said...

whohoo.. Congrats Joan! Your box is darling too, hope you don't forget where you hide it either. hee hee

Kevin Renz said...

Woo hoo Joan... what awesome news :) congrats.

Terri THE Brat Fleming said...

That IS exciting! That box is just beautiful!

Kittie said...

Congratulation,s Joan! I am excited for you!

Dawn Easton said...

Congratulations, Joan! Your project is darling!!! Looking forward to seeing your beautiful creations! Best wishes to you and your family for a wonderful 2010!

Jerri Kay said...

Congratulations Joan! I'm so thrilled for you!!! Your design is gorgeous! Happy New Year! Wishing you all His Blessings!

Julia Aston said...

Wow - BIG congrats for this honor Joan - I LOVE this pretty Valentine box - I'll be looking for all your special projects - Wishing you a very Happy 2010 dear friend!

shawna said...

Congratulations Joan! Obviously a well-deserved appointment!!Love your Valentine box. I love sweets, but that box is even more tempting! Happy New Year to you and yours!

Michelle Woerner said...

Ohhh! Congrats roomie! This will be such a fun month for you. AND, what a lovely Valenting box! See you in a couple weeks!! Happy New year!

Gloria Dojlido said...

Congratulations Joan....it is well deserving! I look forward to see what you have in store for us!

Betty Wright said...

Congratulations, Joan! Wonderful stuff! Great project and design!

Blessings to you and yours for a Wonderful 2010!

Chriss Blagrave said...

Congratulations Joan! Deservedly so! Looking forward to your continuing beautiful creations! My very best wishes to you and your family for a happy, healthy and safe New Year!

Joanne (jojot) said...

Congrats to you....and High Fives to GinaK for recognizing talent....fab V-Day treat box

Happy, Happy New Year, Ms. Joan

Pat (mspfd) said...

I'm impressed! What a very beautiful box. Congratulations on being named to Stamp TV's DT! Can't wait to see all our wonderful congratulations.

Have a wonderful New Year!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Yip-ee!!! Have fun with it! :-)

Fabulous box creation Joan!

:-)

Sue Lelli said...

This is just BEAUTIFUL! And to think I just found out what DH meant tonight!!!! LOVE the lovebirds on top! And congrats on being a guest designer!

Mary Marsh said...

congrats on being chosen to work with gina k-you are such a talented stamper-I am none of many that is inspired by your work

Mary Marsh said...

I am not checking before I publish comments this morning-I meant to say that I am ONE of many that is inspired by your work

Fern said...

Congratulations Joan!! You are sooo deserving and this little box is gorgeous!!! Love the colors, the pearls and ribbon!! Congrats again GF!!!! Hugs!!!