Pages

Friday, July 23, 2010

My Dare to Get Dirty Challenge!!

Hello everyone and happy Friday!!!!! Today is the final day of 2010 Dare to Get Dirty
and I am thrilled to be hosting a challenge...Whoohoo!!!! All you Fan Club members come on down to the Dare to Get Dirty forum and check out all the challenges!!!
Isn't this just the sweetest image....She is a Penny Black Slap Stick stamp called Thinking of You that I bought at Stamper's Dream. I stamped her with Versafine Onyx Black, embossed with clear ep and colored with Tombow markers. The frame was made with Prism Desert Coral Medium and an oval Nesties and attached with foam tape. Zva Pearl Flourises, the polka dot ribbon, and the Prima flower with leaves finishes it off.
Recipe:
Stamps: Penny Black
Paper: Watercolor Paper, Prism Desert Coral Medium, Basic Grey's Green and Heart dp
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
Accessories: Ribbon, Zva Pearl Flourishes and Butterfly, Prima, Leaves, Nestabilities, Tombow Markers, Foam Tape
Thanks for stopping by and now cruz on over to Splitcoast and join me in my challenge today!!!!

13 comments:

Jodi Collins said...

She is ADORABLE Joan! Off to SCS to check out your challenge!!

Cassie said...

So cute, Joan! I can't wait to participate in your challenge, my friend ;D

Tenia Nelson said...

Super duper cuteness!!!!!

Michelle Woerner said...

Hey sweet roomie! I LOVE this card. The luscious flower, pearls, colors and that perfect image! Everything is amazing. I am off to see what your challenge is. Big hugs to you!

Crystal said...

Oh my goodness is she ever ADORABLE!!!! Your coloring is STUNNING Joan!!

Renkata said...

I Love your card. Great image.

Linda Palmer said...

Joan, she is just darling. Your card is too cute. I wanted to do the challenges but have had company. Maybe tomorrow. Your coloring is beautiful.

Kimberly S said...

So pretty Joan! The image is sweet, the coloring is beautiful, and I love the accents! (especially those pearl flourishes...wow!)

Betty Wright said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Betty Wright said...

Orange NEVER looked so good, Joan! Beautiful image and coloring. The pearl and butterfly flourishes are divine! Wonderful card!

Shelby Goolsby said...

Very pretty card, the orange combo is nice. And I love the embellishments!!!

Broni said...

Oh, I just LOVE that sweet little girl image and I LOVE everything you've done with this beautiful card! Gorgeous, I tell you!!!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

What a sweet image! I love the orange colors!!