Pages

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Happy Birthday, Lori!!!!

Good morning everyone!!! We are going to have such a great time today because the CDS Design team is having a Birthday Bash Blog Hop for Lori McCroskey, the owner of Clear Dollar Stamps!! This is a surprise party for her birthday...how fun!!!!!

Katie will start the hop on the Clearly iStamp Blog....we have all created a special birthday card for Lori and will be posting the cards today on our blogs. Come join us for lots of fun and inspiration and be sure to wish Lori a Happy Birthday!!!!!

I used the Clear Dollar Stamps Birthday Celebration set to create my birthday card...the cupcake image was stamped with Palette Water Lily Green and the frosting was stamped with Memento Rose Bud. I uses these colors for the candles plus More Mustard. The background paper is from Making Memories called Flutter and sewing was done around the edges. The ribbons and buttons finish it off.
Recipe:
Stamps: Clear Dollar Stamps Birthday Celebration
Paper: White, Bubble Gum, Spring Leaf, Making Memories Flutter
Ink: Memento Rose Bud, Palette Water Lily Green, Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Nestabilities, Buttons, Floss, Ribbons, Sewing Machine, Foam Tape

If you have come from Sarah's blog, you are on the right track!!! Wasn't her birthday card gorgeous!!!!

1. Start: Lori's blog
2. Cassie
3. Katie
4. Trudy
5. Christi
6. Linda
7. Tricia
8. Laurie
9. Katlyn
10. Angela
11. Sarah
12. Joan You are here!!
13. Lisa
14. Stacy
15. Barb
16. Shell

Thanks for joining us today.....Now head on over to Lisa's blog to see her gorgeous birthday card!!!

20 comments:

Barb said...

This is so pretty! I love the button border! Wish it was MY birthday!

Lisa Lara said...

Pretty buttons Joan. I love the colors.

Cassie said...

Hey Joan, this is perfect! I love those bright colors, and those buttons are so wonderful. Lori is going to love this ;D

Christi said...

Hi Joan
This card is wonderful! A perfect birthday card! the bright colors you chose are so cheerful and happy!

Candy F. said...

Oh I love the buttons on this card -- what a great addition.

cowboydutrem said...

This blog hop is such a sweet idea! I love the colors on your card.

Kevin Renz said...

Joan, your card is gorgeous as USUAL! You are so awesome and I know Lori will so appreciate it!

Linda Anderson said...

Joan, you really know how to pack the WOW factor into a card!!!!! Great colors and paper, they just scream funness (is that even a word? Today it is!!!). Love all those buttons too! Great job!

Linda

Kimberly S said...

Gorgeous Birthday Card Joan! Fun and so happy with those colors! :)

L.Wilson said...

Oh what a FUN card! I just love that cupcake, the colors you chose and the darling row of buttons!

Barbara said...

Joan, this card is so cheerful and fun! I love all the colors and things to look at.

Barb

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Joan, this is totally adorable! I love the colors you used in this card! Love all the tied buttons - how totally fun is that! Great job with such a happy card!

Denise Marzec said...

FUN card!!

Unknown said...

I just love my card....I already have it setting on my desk to cheer me up every day! Thank you so much for being a part of my surprise party....I am just loving this....it just means the world to me....you have all just made my day! Love ya, Lori

Shell said...

Oooh. Love those buttons and the cupcake. Super job on this, Joan. You did a wonderful job with the dimension and details.

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Such a fun and beautiful card full of details and heart!

:-)

Tricia T said...

Look at the buttons and the ribbon and the papers and the colors!! I love this, Joan!!

Angela Thomas said...

Love it!!! Great colors, love the buttons!!

Stacy Morgan said...

Joan this is awesome. I love the buttons, so very cute and fun.

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Joan!!!!
Hugs,
True :D