Pages

Thursday, June 9, 2011

More New Rubbah!!



Good morning everyone....I was down to 3 Grands yesterday until my son called. He wanted to take his wife out on a date last night so he brought his 3 boys over. Talk about a wild household with 6 kiddos!! The 18 month old was just too quick for this old grandma...he scampered up on the chairs and table within seconds and then tried to jump off....We decided next time we would put some weights in the diaper...LOL!!! Anyway....It's time for another Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger.



I have been playing with my new Rubbernecker rubbah..... I just love the Vintage Kids stamps!!!

This one is called Jesse...he was stamped with Memento Rich Cocoa, lightly colored with Copics, and sponged with Crumb Cake. The paper inside the Spellbinders Frame is Bo Bunny's Butterfly Garden and the ribbons, lace, seam binding, and brad finish it off.

Recipe: Stamps: Rubbernecker Jesse, Paper: Vanilla, Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip, Pure Luxury Dark Chocolate, Bo Bunny Butterfly Garden, Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, Crumb Cake, Accessories: Ribbon, Spellbinders/Nestabilities dies, Copics, Seam binding, Pearl Brad

Thanks for stopping by ...hope you have a super FABULOUS day!!!



16 comments:

Patti J said...

Tee hee...am picturing this toddler running around with weighted diaper...don't think it would slow him down too much! Great card, Joan, and so perfect for the challenge! Don't you just LOVE new toys??? Have a great day.

Kathy and Lucky said...

This is beautiful, love the vintage image and the colors, gorgeous and soft. I have a real image in my mind of the 18 month old, not sure I could do that now, it is hard with my DD's energy :)

C said...

Beautiful...as usual, Joan! Love that vintage image and the frame, too!

jimlynn said...

Weights in the diapers ALWAYS work!!! LOL! Just think about how boring life will be when they all go home though!
Beautiful card! So elegant looking too. Love it.
Lynn

Anonymous said...

Oh my your card is delicious hun...maybe I'm thinking of the photo above it?!! No, your card is gorgeous and your details are so amazing!! Hope you enjoy your time with the kiddos!! HUGS

Sherry Kushibab said...

LOL at the weights in the diaper, you could possibly patent that! When you get new rubbah you are dangerously creative....love the frame around this image, great card.

Evette K. said...

Oh I love this card. Super job gf. And yes, put weights in that little ones diaper!!!!!!!!!!

Crystal said...

FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!LOVE this image and these colors...GREAT layout!!

Tammy said...

Fantastic card, terrific colors and beautiful ribbon.

Sounds like grandma needs a rest. Wow, herding 6 kids, that's a lot of work.

Marlena M. said...

You are such a great Grandma! What a blessing you must be! Neat card! ;)

Betty Wright said...

This is wonderful! Great vintage design and detailing, Joan! you so get the Grandma award!

Rae said...

Hi Joan, As much as I love Tuesday Trigger, I intentionally skipped this one because I am missing my mojo. But as always, you brought yours!. Love what you did with this trigger!

Jessi Fogan said...

I hope there's a Greatest Grand award in your future - 6? At one time? Yeesh. Remembering my daredevils at 18 months...and whoa, I hope you get a nap soon too! lol
(BTW, your card is gorgeous!)

Carole of Brum said...

wow, what an amazing stamp, looks fab with the frame. Can't imagine how you cope with 6 kids, you are a stronger woman than me, Joan, lol. CoB

Shelby Goolsby said...

Sounds like you had an exciting evening:) Love this vintage card such a pretty frame and ribbon.

Shirley said...

Victorian lovely!!