Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Tuesday With the Rubbernecker Team!!

Hello everyone!! It's my turn to host the Rubbernecker Tuesday with the Team on the Rubbernecker Blog....it's such a fun place with lots of inspiration!!! If you want to be WOWed...check it out!!!
I decided to make some CAS style Christmas cards that would be mailable. You all know how I love to pile on the layers and embellies so I really had to put on the brakes...LOL!!

My Christmas cards  use Rubbernecker stamps...all the deets are listed in my Tuesday With the Rubbernecker Team blog post.

Thanks for stopping by...have a great day!!!!


13 comments:

jimlynn said...

Love the CAS style - and these are just beautiful!
Lynn

Tammy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Joan! The first card is absolutely stunning!
I hope you and your family are safe and far, far away from the wildfires.

Sasha said...

All three cards are gorgeous! The recipients will be delighted with them!

Kathy and Lucky said...

What beautiful CAS cards and so perfect for the holiday. The colors are so pretty and cheerful.

Lisa Lara said...

What a beautiful array of cards. I especially love that first one Joan. Wow.

Linda Palmer said...

All three cards are beautiful Joan, but I really love the first one. It is absolutely gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Such lovely Christmas CAS designs Joan!! Love that top one!! ;)

Barbara said...

Joan, these are all wonderful! Like you, I like to pile it on the cards, too, but you "put on the brakes" with style and class! There is so much visual depth in your choice of images. Wow!

Dawn Easton said...

Fabulous CAS cards! Wow! I need to make more mail friendly cards! Thanks for the inspiration!

XxJULESxX said...

oh my all gorgeous Joan!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous cards, Joan! Your blog hop card was beautiful as well. Have a great rest of the week.

Carole of Brum said...

Well done on holding back on the embellies, Joan, I know it's not easy to do cos we love our little decorations. but these really are fabulous, great designs all of them.CoB

Rae said...

What gorgeous Christmas cards!