Pages

Friday, September 2, 2011

Mojo 206 and Color Throwdown #157

Hello everyone....hope all is well with you!!! I am packing and getting ready for a fun weekend at First Monday's Trade Days in Canton, Texas. It's a huge flee market...around 100 acres of shopping...whoohoo!!!!  I did stamp a little last night...I just had to make a card for my favorite two challenges...The Mojo Monday sketch and the Color Throwdown colors; Matina Mist, Crumb Cake, Bravo Burgundy, and Lucky Limeade. I did take some creative liberties with the sketch....I was moved by my mojo...LOL!!!
My card features a stamp from Serendipity Stamps called Sweet Pea...it was stamped on Bo Bunny Gabrielle dp and colored with Copics. I used a doily for the back layer, added some lace, pearls, sewing distressing, and used a felt rolled flower with a pearl and twine for the circle layer.
Recipe: Stamps: Serendipity's Sweet Pea
Paper: Crumb Cake, Marine Mist, Bravo Burgundy, Bo Bunny Gabriella dp
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Accessories: Felt, Rolled Flower Die from MFT, Pearls, Twine, Sewing Machine, Ribbon, Lace, Doily

Thanks for visiting....have a great day!!!

14 comments:

Tammy said...

Just beautiful Joan. I love the combination of the doily and lace. The flower is gorgeous!
Have a great weekend!!

Sasha said...

Another beauty, Joan. I love all the layers!

Broni said...

Fabulous design, Joan! I love the old world charm of it!! Thanks for playing along with us!

Jacquel said...

Another gorgeous card Joan! Love those colors & you totally rocked that sketch gf! TFS!!!!

Anonymous said...

Joan, this is truly beautiful!! Love the layout and papers here! :) Enjoy the weekend!!

Bev J. said...

Like the sweet pea image-pretty card.

Wow, now that sounds like a shopping trip I would enjoy and I am sure you will. Take care.....

Linda Palmer said...

Beautiful Joan! Love these papers you used and the beautiful flower. I have been to the Canton Flea Market and you are so right, can't see it in one day. Have fun!

Patti J said...

Beautifully done, Joan! Hope that you have a nice weekend! Hugs...

Joanne (jojot) said...

love the mix of laces, bloom and fibers.....so lovely a card

Dawn Easton said...

Gorgeous card, Joan! Loe the lace, doilies and vintage feel!! Have a wonderful weekend!!!

ednamburgess said...

Beautiful! Are those real doilies or from paper? Edna

Suzanne Russell said...

Another beauty from you, Joan! Thanks for the inspiration!

Jodi Collins said...

This is SO totally gorgeous Joan! Have fun at the flea market!!!

XxJULESxX said...

wow just beautiful!