Pages

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Plant Smiles



Hello everyone...Guess what!!!! We finally got a little rain last night...Whoohoo!!!! It wasn't much but we will take anything we can get!! I ran out outside and put all my plants on the deck so they could get a little drink. They were all happy and perky this morning!! That's why I pulled out my Paper Smooches Perky Plants set to play with today!!! The adorable flowers were all paper pieced with Making Memories Flower Patch paper. This is my entry for the Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge!! This week it is an inspiration challenge and I took my inspiration from the beautiful colors of the bracelet/necklace.
This is also for the Sunday Featured Stamper challenge on Splitcoast which honors Linda (morningsun47)....she has such  a fabulous gallery to explore!!! I chose her IC260 Bloom with Happiness card as my inspiration. I kept the same basic layout and colors but changed the stamps, placement of the sentiment, and used patterned paper instead of the rack rack.

Thanks for visiting today...have a great Sunday!!!

13 comments:

jimlynn said...

SOOOO CUTE! That little plant actually looks as happy as a clam! Precious card.
Send some of that rain here - it rained all around us but not here! UGH!
Lynn

Linda Palmer said...

Such a cute card Joan. I love your paper piecing. We got a little rain last night too! We are getting a light rain again today and hope you get it too.

Sasha said...

How cute is this? Lovely colours and great paper piecing, Joan:)

Tammy said...

Yahoo! I've been praying the rain we're getting moves to Texas!
Love you sweet card. Darling image and great colors.

Carole of Brum said...

Yay! rain at last, hope you get a bit more now. I bet your plants were as happy as the ones on your fab card and quite a relief to you too. We've had plenty of rain here, would be good if we could send you a bit. CoB

Joanne (jojot) said...

I hope YOUR plants were as happy as these cuties on your card....sweet and happy card

Dawn Easton said...

hehe....that image makes me smile! Love it!

So glad you got rain!!

Kathy and Lucky said...

My goodness that is one happy little flower, love the layout and the paper piecing. So glad you got some rain, it sure is strange when it does rain, like what is that sound....:)

Anonymous said...

LOL!! Now how stinkin' CUTE!! :) I adore your paper piecing and sweet sentiment!! TFS!

Lisa Lara said...

Super cute Joan!

Unknown said...

How cute is this??? I love the happy flowers, glad you got some rain too.

Anonymous said...

How cute is this ????That little plant actually looks as happy as a clam! Precious card..........
discount card printing
custom gift cards
plastic card
Scratch Card

Shirley said...

How darn cute!