Pages

Friday, October 28, 2011

Halloween Set #8 and a Fun Craft Fair Project

Good morning everyone and happy Friday!!!! It's been a long week around here because I actually had to work 2 days....ya wouldn't think that working 2 days a month would be such a strain...LOL!!!! I have been working like crazy trying to finish up some projects for this year's church craft fair....I will be posting some of the card sets this weekend but I wanted to show you these cute little doggy treat bucket....they were just tooo fun to make!!! I used a Clear Dollar Stamp set called Dog Days for the pup, paw prints, and the sentiment on the dog bone tag. The dog bones were cut from kraft cardstock and sponged around the edges with Chocolate Chip. Stickers were added to the front of the bucket and  paw print ribbon was tied around the top of the bag holding the real dog bones.


Here is #8 Halloween set....it's for my DGD Mackenzie so it looks a little more girly! The adorable little Whipper Snapper spider was colored with copics and sponged with Purley Pomegranate. The fun flocked spider web paper is from Making Memories and the teal spider paper is from Bo Bunny. The sentiment, felt bats, Martha Stewart Punched bats, and Purley Pomegranate ribbon finish them off.

Recipe: Stamps:  Sentiment from Inkadinkado
Paper: Kraft, White, Purley Pomegranate, Black, Bo Bunny dp, Making Memories dp
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Purley Pomegranante
Accessories: Ribbon, Felt Bats, Martha Stewart Bat Punch, Nestabilities

 
This project is for a few challenges:
1. Crafting for all Seasons - Halloween
2. Divas by Design - something spooky
3. Fab 'n' Funky - Halloween
4. I Brake For Stamps - Halloween
5. The Sisterhood of Crafters - Hallowen
6. Stampin Royalty - Halloween
7. The Paper Variety - Halloween

Thanks for stopping by....have a great day!!!!

17 comments:

Tammy said...

I think the dog treat buckets will be a big, big hit, they are adorable! Love what you've created in the Halloween for a human department. Awesome DP!

Sasha said...

Love those doggie treat buckets, Joan. And your girlie Halloween set is so cute, too:)

Patti J said...

Joan - these are great! Thanks for the idea on the dog buckets - I'm going to make some of them up for the animal shelter! And OMG, more fabulous Halloween goodies! Your grands are so lucky!

Kathy and Lucky said...

Cute stuff, love the doggie gifts, that is just adorable and reaches those with pets, since we are so soft when it comes to our fur babies. Love the Halloween set for your DGD it is girly and love the colors. Have a great weekend.

Berry said...

Great work thanks for sharing at Divas hugs Rebekah xx

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!! Those doggie buckets are so sweet!! What a fun idea!! :) Love your adorable spider on your Halloween set too!! Have a great weekend! :)

Linda Palmer said...

Love the doggie bones buckets. Great job and Wow!! My favorite set in purple and blue..This is the best yet and someone is going to love this one. I do!

Carole of Brum said...

Hiya Joan, those doggie buckets are brill, if I had pet dog this is just the sort of thing I'd go for as a gift for them. And the halloween set is very chic and girly in those colours, yet still halloween-y, I bet Mackenzie will appreciate the more girly set. You sound so busy with your crafting right now, hope it's all fun. CoB

XxJULESxX said...

wow well done again Joan love all your creations!

Anne-Marie said...

I love your Halloween bag, it's fantastic, especially the little image.

Thank you for joining us at FnF this week.

Anne-Marie x x

Anita said...

Very cute gift bags and I really like your colors. Thanks for playing in the Divas challenge.

Dawn Easton said...

Oh those doggie treats are awesome!!! Fun!

LOVE the colours of your Halloween card! That's some FUN paper!

Carol said...

These look fabulous. Love the Halloween colours. Thanks for joining us at CFAS this time. Carol DT x

Nicole Doiron said...

How cute! Very creative and the colors are just adorable! Thanks for playing along with us this week at TPV. Have a safe and happy Halloween!

Joanne (jojot) said...

I just LOVE that you did treats for the dogs too.....I knew I liked you for some reason(s)

Michelle said...

Omgosh! all the bags and matching cards look so festive...I wish I had time this year to do all these things...now that I'm back I' will definitely have to get up :)

Shirley said...

Both are wonderful! I think the Halloween treats just get better and better!