Thursday, October 13, 2011
Moxie Fab World's Tuesday Trigger challenge....it's been ages since I've visited their blog and when I saw the dress inspiration, I just had to play. It did take me quite a while to find the right teal color....the flower and butterfly were made from a scrap of SEI's Citruskick dp and the Waltzingmouse's sketch challenge #68 was used for the layout.
Recipe: Stamps: Rubbernecker Sentiment
Paper: White, Basic Gray, SEI dp
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Old Button, PTI Flower die, PTI Leaf die, Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch
This was also for a few other challenges:
1. Flutterby Wednesday - use your scraps
2. Anything Goes Challenge - diecuts and/or punches
3. Papertake Weekly Challenge - use at least three different shapes
4. Top Tip Tuesday Challenge - use designer paper
5. Kaboodle Doodles Challenge - leaves
Thanks for stopping by...have a great day!!!!!