Pages

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Inspiration Challenge

Happy Saturday, everyone!!! It's a beautiful cool morning here in Central Texas....I need to get outside and weed my long neglected flower gardens but first things first!!!

The Inspiration Challenge on Splitcoast today comes from the fun and playful clothing at Boden USA. I took my inspiration from the soft colors in the girls pj's. The colors are soft blues, pinks, greens and yellows. I stamped the sweet little Rachelle Anne Miller stamp with Memento Tuxedo Black and colored with copics. Bashful Blue was sponged around the tree. The paper by K&Co. called Swell Noel Ornament Glitter Paper was layered on Regal Rose cs, the card base was Bashful Blue, and the ribbon was from Michaels. Thanks for coming to visit today and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!! I'm off to the garden to give a little love to my poor forgotten flowers.

6 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

Oh isn't this a sweet image. Great coloring Joan.

Shelly Koskinen said...

Your card is so cute! You did a great job with the coloring.

Unknown said...

I love the RAM stamps - you did such a nice job coloring it! And that ornament paper is beautiful. The perfect touch!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

This is just adorable Joan!! Love that sweet image and that fun dp!! Beautiful coloring too!!

Jerri Jimenez said...

Such a sweet card Joan, I just love the image, your paper works so well with the design, just fabulous!

Betty Wright said...

Joan, this card is so lovely and fun!!!!! Fabulous coloring!!!!!