Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Spring Fun


Good morning everyone!! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas....we had a houseful on Christmas Eve and six for dinner on Christmas Day. I sent most of the left overs home with the kids and I got rid of all the candy and cookies....it's diet time at the Ervins!!!!! I hope to loose 10 lbs in the next couple of weeks so wish me luck!!

I had a great day today...I did a little scrapbooking. The pictures are piling up so I better get to work!! These pics were taken in 2002....I guess I have a ways to go...LOL!!!!

The flower border at the bottom was made with Rubbernecker's Wild Garden Border #515-01...the stamp was colored with Old Olive, Summer Sun, More Mustard, and Rose Red markers. The flowers along the left side are from RN's Wild Flowers set #465...they were colored with Copics and Candy Dots and half pearls were added to the flower centers. The RN sentiment #564_13 says "Here's to a great day on the lake" and the banner at the top was computer generated. The papers and stickers are from Echo Park's Springtime and the flowers and buttons finish it off.

Thanks for stopping by....I will have another page for you tomorrow!!

9 comments:

Tammy said...

Glad you had a wonderful day. Wish I could have been the recipient of the leftovers! Wonderful page, love the adorable pictures.

Dawn Easton said...

Joan, this is darling!!! What sweet pictures! LOVE all those spring colours!!! Wonderful page!

Happy to hear you had a wonderful Christmas too! We did the same yesterday....got rid of all that sweet stuff. Eating it for a few days was okay but not daily :(

Kathy and Lucky said...

This is so sweet, love the layout and the paper, looks made for the pics. Sounds like you had a great holiday. I am with you on the diet, I try hard not to gain over the holidays, but doesn't work. Wishing you luck.

Unknown said...

Beautifully balanced. Love seeing the spring page after seeing so much Christmas the last month out in blog land. *grins* Lori

jimlynn said...

Love how you laid out the design and photos! So spring-y and just wonderful.
Lynn

Lyn S said...

Lovely photos and such a gorgeous layout!

Bev J. said...

Cute page and I understand about 'things' pilng up. I have many unfinished projects.

Good luck on your weight loss and Happy New Year.

Sasha said...

Beautiful layout, Joan. I love all the flowers and prettiness:)

Linda Palmer said...

Your scrapbook pages are beautiful, the one up above too! Love this pastel one so fluffy looking and dainty. Beautiful job on both pages.