Good morning everyone and I hope you are all toasty warm...we got below freezing this morning and are expecting snow this afternoon....sounds like a good day to turn on the fireplace and make some cookies!!!
Before I fire up the oven I better tell you about my card for the Clearly Inspired Challenge. The challenge today is to create a Winter card.
The adorable little polar bear from Clear Dollar Stamps Just Chillin set was colored with copics, cutout, and attached over the vanilla background stamped with snowflakes from the same set. Red bling and white fun Flock were added for a little glam!! The sentiment, again from the same set, was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black and attached with foam tape. The button with red twine and the red gingham ribbon finish it off.
Remember, if you upload to Splitcoast or PCP, use CIC3 in the keywords section. There is a prize for the winner so get out those winter stamps (CDS if you have them but if not, that's ok!!) and join us for some fun!!! Be sure to check out Lori's blog, Clearly iStamp for all the deets and to see what the other designers have created!! You have till next Thursday to upload you creation on Mr. Linky to be eligible for the prize!!!
This was also for a few other challenges:
1. The sketch is the Mojo Monday Challenge
2. The Saturday Spotlight With Hidden Potential Challenge to use an image with a hat
4. The Pink Elephant Challenge to use our favorite color medium (copics)
5. Incy Wincy Challenge to use Red and Green
6. The Kaboodle Doodles Challenge to use snowflakes
7. Cupcake Craft Challenge to use Red and Green
8. The Gingersnap Creations Challenge to create a Winter Wonderland
9. LaLa Land Challenge to use Buttons
Thanks for visiting today...have a great day!!!