Monday, September 12, 2016
Hello everyone!! I have a bucket load of birthday cards to make this fall..this one is for one of my Grands who is having a birthday in November.
I couldn't find a *birthday* stamp without other words on it so I inked up the *birthday greetings* stamp from Taylored Expressions In & Out Birthday set and then taped over the *greetings*.
It was stamped below the HAPPY on the front that was cutout with the Block Party - Happy die.
Now for the all the TE dies used:
1.The Block Party - Happy die was used on Sprinkles cardstock and adhered over the Sugar Cube cardbase.
2. The 2 from the Candle Numbers die set was cutout of Lollipop cardstock and the flame was cut out of Lemon Meringue cardstock.
3. Bitty Banners die was used on Hello Happiness 6x6 paper pack paper for the plaid banners.
4. The u from Sweet & Simple Alpha - Lower was used on Sprinkles cardstock for the u.
5. The banners across the top were cut with the Skinny Mini Party Borders out of Sprinkles and Lollipop cardstock
6. The polka dot paper behind the HAPPY is from the Hello Happiness 6x6 paper pack.
One birthday card down and about 10 to go....piece of cake!!!! Thanks for stopping by!!
Taylored Exprressions Stamps: In & Out Birthday
Taylored Expressions Paper: Sugar Cube, Lollipop, Sprinkles, Lemon Meringue, Hello Happiness 6x6 paper pack
Taylored Expressions Ink: Oreo
Taylored Expressions Dies: Candle Numbers, Skinny Mini Party Borders, Bitty Banners, Sweet & Simple Alpha - Lower