Pages

Friday, June 26, 2015

You've Been On My Mind


Hello everyone!!! I just had to make another card with this week's Color Throwdown colors: blue, red, and yellow!! I love this color combo and since I was the hostess this week, I got to pick my favorite colors...Woot!!!

My anniversary was June 12, however, my hubs was on a fishing trip so guess what...I bought my own anniversary present!!! I bought the new Papertrey Ink Nostalgic Notions kit...I just love the retro look to the papers and stamps!!!

The background paper is from the paper pack and the flower stamps and dies were used for the stacked flowers. The yellow scalloped layer was created with the die and stamp from the kit....it was stamped with Versamark and embossed with white ep.

Thanks for stopping by...have a great day!!!!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Joan! It surprised me to open up your blog and see a PTI card :-) Happy Anniversary!!

Sue B said...

Ooh this is gorgeous Joan… what a beautiful colour combo and I love the pretty dies and how you've layered up… absolutely stunning! :-)
Hope you have a nice day!
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Becky said...

wow! This is gorgeous Joan. I love dies and colors. Happy Anniversary :)

*Vicki* said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS Joan!! Love your colors with those pretty flowers!! Happy Anniversary! ;)

Annette Allen said...

Happy Anniversary... this card is gorgeous.. i love this kit and those flowers are amazing..