Monday, April 6, 2015
Hello everyone!! It's my turn to host the Technique Lover's Challenge on Splitcoast....I have a fun one for you this week called cluster stamping!!
Here are the deets:
1. Select a shape from your dies or punches (circle, square, butterfly, heart, star, diamond, etc).....at least 2 inches in diameter.
2. Create your stencil by cutting a thin piece of paper or a post it note with your die or punch and place over your cardbase.
3. Select several different small stamps or just one...what ever fits your design.
4. Stamp on the cardbase through the stencil to create your cluster. You can use lots of different colors or colors in the same family.
5. Remove stencil and finish your card.
My card features several small flower and leaf stamps from two WPlus9 sets: Fresh Cut containers and Fresh Cut Flowers. I used lots of different inks to create my cluster and added the happy diecut from Memory Box. ...the stamped birthday sentiment is from Reverse Confetti's Beautiful Banners set.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you can join us for this weeks challenge!!!
Posted by Joan Ervin at 12:03 AM