It's my turn to host the Technique Lover's Challenge on Splitcoast and I have a fun one for you....it's called Scene in a Circle. Here are the deets:
1. Create a scene with stamps, dies, or both on a piece of cardstock and then cut it out with a circle die or punch.
2. You can also cut the circle first and then create the scene...what ever floats your boat!!!
3. Be sure to use the scene as your focal point and build your sketch around it or...
4. Create a round card design with the scene in the center.
5. Be creative and have fun!!
My card features The PTI Holidy Home stamp set and the PTI Snow Drifts die...the church was stamped with Crumb Cake and cutout with the coordinating die. It was adhered over the snow drift and the cloud and sun were cut out with dies from MFT. The sentiment is from a SU set called Take Care and it was stamped on a banner die from Reverse Confetti. The sewing and scallop border from reverse confetti finish it off.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you can make time to create a round scene with us this week!!!
Stamps: Holiday Home from PTI, Take Care from Stampin Up!
Paper: white, Kraft, Barely Banana, Pool Party (SU), This and That 6x6 paper pad (Echo Park), Baby Mine 6x6 paper pad (Carta Bella)
Ink: Crumb Cake (SU), Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
Accessories: Sewing Machine
Dies: Moon and Sun (MFT), Scallop and Sentiment Banner (Reverse Confetti)
Snow Drifts Die collection (PTI), Round Dies (Spellbinders)