Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Moxie Fab with a Mojo Flair

Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger
Good morning everyone....hope all is well in your little corner of the world!!! We had a lunchen at the church to celebrate the successful craft fair. We made enough money to send a large donation to the Methodist Children's Home and to buy mittens and scarves for our adopted grade school. We keep their supply closet full of extra school supplies and coats/mittens/scarves for needy children. Anyway....
This is my card for the Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger using the Mojo Monday #214 sketch. I took my inspiratin from the bracelet's colors and flowers...Echo Park's Country Drive paper was used along with a doily sponged with So Saffron. The flower and leaves were made with Spellbinder's dies using Pool Party and So Saffron cardstock. The pearls and sentiment fron Verve  finish it off.

This is also for a few other challenges:
1. Crafting for All Seasons - texture (I used texture on the doily, flower and leaves)
2. Create Me Pink - flower
3.CCEE Challenge - use 3 different shapes
4. Crafty Ann's Challenge - floral frenzy

Thanks so much for stopping by...have a great day!!!!

25 comments:

Tammy said...

Beautiful Joan. Love the gorgeous flower and the pretty DP.

Kathy and Lucky said...

My goodness, did you ever nail this one, the flower is perfect to match the bracelet. Love the colors and your layout with the beautiful paper. Congrats on your success with the craft fair.

Dawn Easton said...

GORGEOUS! Wow! Love all those layered flowers and pretty colours!

Carole of Brum said...

I always try and guess what you'll take from the trigger photos! So nice, and what a lovely sentiment too.

Warms my heart to think of those kids wrapping up warm with the donated mittens and scarves...bless you. CoB

Broni said...

I'm so glad your craft fair went so well. How fabulous to be able to help so many kids, especially at this time of year!
Your Moxie inspired card is just awesome!!

samantha's cards said...

Stunning!

Michelle said...

first...I love the bracelet!!!! second I love the card and leaving the best for last is the craft fair...I used to be one of those kids when I was younger and my mother had no money...when I see churches holding a craft fairs or anything to do with needy children, even the food banks...I do the best I can to help...

Sasha said...

Gorgeous card, Joan! I love your beautiful embossed flower and leaves! Fabulous colours, too:)

Jan said...

This is great! Thanks you for joining us at CFAS xx Jan

Elizabeth said...

This is so pretty! Love the colors, flower, and the Bible verse!

Linda Palmer said...

Oh so beautiful!!! I love your homemade flowers and the beautiful layout. Gorgeous card.

jimlynn said...

Glad y'all did so good at the craft fair. Awesome.
Love this pretty card. Really nice DP and love the flower.
Lynn

Barbara said...

Joan, your card is a lovely reflection of that beautiful bracelet! Love the colors and papers, especially the Psalm verse!

Ann Whitfield said...

This is beautiful Joan, I love the fresh colours. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
Ann x

Joanne (jojot) said...

Congrats on the wonderful work your church group does....AND on this beauty of a card..love the colors...a delight

Unknown said...

Wow, love that bracelet and you've done a fab job in using it for inspiration. Your yellow flower is so much like the one on the jewelry.

Rae said...

Ah Joan, I saw that moxie fab trigger and knew you had created something special. Your card reminds me so much of the inspiration, I think you definitely nailed it! :)

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous card Joan, beautiful colours.
Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
Pauline
x

Gopi said...

Such a lovely card! So glad you entered it into our challenge..it's perfect!

Thanks for playing along in our FLOWER Challenge!

Be sure to follow our blog of facebook pg to be considered for the prizes...Thanks!

http://www.facebook.com/CreateMePink

Melanie said...

Great card! I love the flower and the soft colour combo

Mihaela said...

Very beautiful card! I love the color combination!!!

Jessica Theodore said...

Wow Joan this is stunning! Your photography is wonderful too. we have used very similar colours. I am entered into mojo monday too, i think i am around the 190th entry if u want to check it out :)

C said...

Just beautiful, Joan!

Shirley said...

Wow, beautiful colors and a sensational card! Love the flower and the whole design.

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Joan! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)