Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Tuesday's Projects

Hello everyone!!! I actually got up this morning and headed to the craft room and didn't come out till I had made three cards. I'll share two of them with your today...the first was made for the Color Challenge on Splitcoast: Rich Razzleberry, So Saffron, and Tangerine Tango....such pretty fall colors!!
The Rubbernecker Wildflower Background stamp was used to create the background and the sentiment from RN's Flower Silhouettes 2 #468 was embossed with white ep for the dessert option. The three layers were then run through the Cuttlebug with a leaf folder for a little texture. The sketch is Card Patterns Sketch #84.
Recipe:
Stamps: Rubbernekcer
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, So Saffron, Vanilla, Orange Zest
Ink: Versamark, So Saffron, Tangerine Tango, Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: Ribbon, Twine, Button, Cuttlebug, Nestabilities

This is the card I made for our DGD Caitlyn's third birthday....she wanted a princess birthday so, of course, she needed a princess card!!! I used the sketch from Sweet Sunday Sketch #87 and stickers from EK Success. The paper is also from EK Success and it's called Disney Princess. The sentiment was computer generated.

Recipe:
Paper: EK Success dp, Pink Pirouette, White
Accessories: Punches for the sentiment, Ribbon, EK Success Stickers, Pearls, Heart Bling

Thanks for stopping by....hope you have a super special day!!!

12 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

gorgeous! gorgeous! gorgeous!

Joanne Travis said...

Both cards are really beautiful, Joan! Caitlyn is one lucky little princess to get a card like this!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

fabulous friend card...great sentiment on that one too...and the princesses...well, your little princess should feel right at home with the other princesses

Mary Marsh said...

these are 2 beauties joan-I love how you worked the challenge colors on the first card-
your sweet little caitlyn will love her princess card

Becky said...

Joan these are beautiful..love the first one how you stamped in different colors, so pretty. the second one is gorgeous.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

These are both gorgeous Joan!! I so love the first one with the fall colors!! The 2nd is so beautiful and girly!!

Kathy and Lucky said...

Joan, I love these cards, the first one has so many clever little details, like running all the layers the the CB and I just love the colors. The second, well it is fit for a princess!

Tenia Nelson said...

These cards are super great!!!

Denise Marzec said...

Ohhhhh, I love that wildflower background!....so pretty!...wonder if that's one of the sets Dave wants demo'd this weekend. Geez, I wish you were coming up here to PA, girl.

That princess card for Caitlyn is TOTALLY cute! She's gonna LOVE it!!!

Kelly said...

Great cards! If I didn't come out of my craftroom until I made 3 cards, I'd be in there all day...lol!

JulieA said...

What wonderful cards, Joan! I love the simplicity and colors of the first card. The second card is super-princessish! (Yup, I made that word up! :-D) Both are wonderful!

whoistracy said...

Beautiful cards! Love all those princesses on the second one. Thanks for playing along with us on Card Patterns.