We are so honored to be sponsored by Sunshine Stamps...they have the cutest digi stamps so be sure to go check them out!!! The winner of our challenge will receive 3 free digital images from Sunshine Stamps!!!
The adorable little Hop Skotch digi image from Sunshine Stamps was colored with Copics and cutout with a Rectangle Nestie. The fun chipboard stickers were from Cosmo Crickets Lil' Man collection and the paper is from the Playtime collection by 3 bugs in a Rug. The Papertrey Ribbon, punched star, eyelets, and button with twine finish it off.
This is also for a few other challenges:
1. Crazy 4 Challenges - use 3 different textures. Mine are the ribbon, chipboard, and the twine.
2. Papertake Weekly Challenge - use all or just one of the following: buttons, bows, brads, and bling. I used a button.
3. Lexi's Creations - anything goes
4. Cute Card Thursday - ribbon-tastic
5. My Grafico - chipboard
6. Stamp Something Challenge- recipe challenge to use designer paper, button(s), and ribbon
7. Quirky Crafts - make something with a cute theme
8. Rosie D's Challenge Blog - friendship
9. Saturday Spotlight with Hidden Potential - use clean edges
Be sure to visit the Creative Belli Design Team Member's blogs to read more details about their designs. You will find lots of awesome ideas!!! If you upload a card to Splitcoast or PCP, be sure to add CBC86 in the keywords section