Pages

Monday, October 20, 2008

Spooky Googlie Halloween


The Dirty Dozen/Dirty Dozen Alumni monthly challenge today was to make a Halloween card with googlie eyes and NO pumpkins!! I used this adorable stamp by Rubbernecker Stamps called Graveyard. The image was colored with a combo of copics and inks. The tree and the gravestones were colored with copics and the grass was colored with Close to Cocoa, Old Olive, and Kiwi Kiss. I used Kittie's SU fern stamp for the grass and made Mothermark clouds with a home made templet (I taped 3 oval punched pieces of cardstock together to create the template). I received the Martha Stewart punched bats in a critter swap with Sue (coffeestamper). Thanks for visiting and now I have to watch Dancing With the Stars!!!

3 comments:

Take care and STAY POSITIVE! Trena said...

Joan! Your blog is so kool! I came to visit it after you left me that really nice comment on splitcoast. When I came to your blog, I realized I had just left you a comment for your really kool spooky card. :o) small stampin' world. I'm bookmarkin' you!

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!

Shelly said...

Welcome to Rubbernecker Joan, delighted to be on the team with you. Darling graveyard card!

Candy said...

So very cute Joan, fabulous coloring!!