Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Send in the Clowns

Hello everyone....you should have seen me do the happy dance when the mail came yesterday....my new stamps from A Touch of Grace Paper Boutique arrived..Whoohoo!!! My sweet friend, Jerri, is selling some adorable stamps in her store...they are called Morehead Stamps and the sweet little clown is from a set called Joy for You - Teardrops. The Moxie Fab World's Stamp It! Technique Week Day Three challenge is paper piecing so I used My Minds Eye, Fine and Dandy Tickled Pink dp on the clown suit and the dogs ribbon. The face, hands, shoes, and dog were all colored with copics. The same dp was used for the background and the felt details are for today's Ways to Use it Challenge on Splitcoast. The buttons and doily finish it off.
This is for a few other challenges:
3. Incy Wincy Challenge - pastel colors
4. Wild Orchid Challenge - anything goes
5. The Rubber Cafe - sew easy
6. Fussy and Fancy- embossing and/or paper piecing

22 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

What a darling card Joan. You always inspire me. Great job, cute image and I love it.

Patti J said...

What a darling card, Joan! That image is so precious! You've colored it beautifully! Thanks for sharing!

Becky said...

I love this image Joan, you did a fabulous job with this.

Posh Cat Crafts said...

Hi Joan, I adore your card, I love the felt shapes and that gorgeous image thank you for joining us at anything goes
hugs
Tamara

Tammy said...

Ah, so darling. What an expression on his little face. Love the embellishment.

Karen W said...

This is adorable Joan, thanks for joining us at Creative Belli.

Jerri Jimenez said...

Oh my gosh Joan, he's so adorable! I love that you paper pieced his little clown outfit, he's just precious and oh so sweet! Thank you so much sweet friend! I wish you many hours of enjoyment with these stamps, they are so precious! {{{hugs}}}

Kathy and Lucky said...

I love this card, what a sweet little clown and the paper piecing is just wonderful.

Carole of Brum said...

Awww, don't they just look so sad both of them? They are so sweet though, and I love the paper-piecing, you chose just the right papers too. Fab work, Joan. CoB

Maria Matter said...

oh, this is so darling!!! fabulous card Joan, I'm going to pop over to the store and check it out, thanks for sharing!
hugs & blessings!

*Vicki* said...

Oh my word...that is just the most sweetest clown EVER!! Brilliant coloring and fun layout sweetie!! TFS! HUGS

Bev Gerard said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .... such a darling & irresistable little clown! Perfect with the felt & stitches, Ms. Joan!

Kristine Reynolds said...

LOVE the sewing on the felt!

Thanks for joining us for last weeks sewing challenge at The Rubber Cafe! I hope you'll join us for this weeks challenge to use your favorite die!

XOXO
Kristine

Juanita said...

This is such a cute card, love the way you paper pieced the image. Thanks for sharing with us at Fussy and Fancy.

Mariƫlle said...

Hi Joan,

It's very cute!!!
What a nice stamp did you use!

Greetzzzz Marielle

Stampvanwinkle said...

Hi Joan,

This is so sweet. What an adorable image and of course your work is excellent. Love the felt and all of the embellishments.

Have a wonderful day.

Hugs and Blessings,
Deb

Monique said...

Oh my soooo cute Joan:).. I love the felt and wonderful coloring :)..Have a fab weekend !!

Beth Norman said...

What an adorable card. Your colouring is beautiful.

Thank you for joining us as the Creative Belli Blog Challenge.

hugs,

Beth

Joanne (jojot) said...

fab paper piecing.....love how the main image is askew.....catches the eye

sue said...

a pretty card thanks for joining us at anything goes x sue x

RedHeaded Creations said...

Oh what a lovely image. Sooo cute!

Cath said...

Hey Joan! Thanks for entering the Paper Piecing Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the stampy fun! :)